Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?

Hi Linda, I have a friend in Imperial Beach that I write to on a daily
basis.  From the sounds of things it has actually been a rather cool
summer in her area.  We lived and worked in the San Diego area for a
time, about 11 years ago now, and I seldom got out of a sweat shirt.
Really blew my  "   Beach  Party " image of California away...Ha!  When
you find out that Bikini's are not what they wear in the water..wet suits
are!  Of course at this moment I would love to be able to slip on a cozy
sweat shirt, beats opening the door to a blast furnace!  I'm sure your
furry kids are doing a whole lot better with that weather, so enjoy!!
:-)  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas