Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?/fear of thunder

Hi, Well if you really want a beautiful place to live please move
(immediately) to Colorado Springs or surrounding areas. It is 80 degrees
here now and we have had rain and a beautiful summer. The winters are mild
with only one or two real snows. It snows about an inch some morings and is
totally gone by 11:00 AM.
Did anyone see the meteorites last night? They were in the sky (eastward)
last night and the night before.  Move here and Bear and I will have some
new friends. sorry you are all so hot. Wiggh you were here as they say.
Deanna and Bear