Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?/fear of thunder

Barb, I'm amazed how miserable it has been elsewhere.  At least we are
supposed to be used to it at this time of the year here.  Still, I agree,
any time it wants to break would be just fine by me.  It is getting real
old...esp. after last year too!  I also wonder if my poor Pyr. kids are
ever going really have a coat...they are shed out to bare minimum in this
heat! :-) !!     Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas