[PyrNet-L] Cross-post requested

Recieved from my PBGV list.  Hope this woman can be traced!
Sharon Armstrong
-------
From: Jennie Wright <devildogs@uswest.net>

I received the following info from another list with the request to cross-post. The hope seems to be that someone in our "dog world" will know how to locate the woman involved in this situation.  If so, please send me the details privately and I will post it back to my contact.
Thanks, Jennie

It was just on our local news that a woman named Kelly Williams was
doing RESCUE for dogs here locally. Her landlord knew of her
operation and kindly lent her crates and such. The landlord recieved a call
from her tenant stating that she was moving and to come pick up her
crates.

When the landlord arrived she found HUNDREDS of crates throughout
the house with DEAD dogs in them. Mostly what was found in the crates
were bones and fur. The crates were scattered throughout the house
including in the attic. Apparently this Kelly Williams has been brought up on
animal cruelity charges before. Please cross post this, so other rescue
groups can be on alert. At the present time, no one knows where KELLY
WILLIAMS is. This happened in YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO