Re: [PyrNet-L] Skin Problem?

<< Is there a oily, smelly coat ? >>

Hi Dan - in answer to your question, no the coat doesn't seem oily or smelly.
 Actually, it seems kind of dry, but no smell.  I'll have a look in my Merck
concerning seborrhea.  I'm sorry to say, with him being out with our goats, I
haven't been as dilligent at brushing and bathing him as with the others.
But that is changing :-)  Have started a daily brushing routine with him, and
this has helped get the old dandruff off.  His coat is actually pretty nice -
hair soft and thick.

Thanks for the suggestions - Robyn and Tanuki, who thinks he's such a
handsome fellow!