Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr/Yorkie household

<< most of them yap all the time >>

Had an interesting experience with some Yorkies at a show in Winston-Salem
last December.  This was the first show we actually "camped" at.  Our site
was next to a woman with 2 Yorkies.  These dogs would be out in their x-pens,
yapping and carrying on.....UNTIL we came by with Baron and Zoe.  The Yorkies
immediately quieted down, and came over to greet the two pyrs.  Seems a
friend of their owner had a pyr, and they remembered this dog.

Robyn