[PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: TAHOE TRIP

Just a reminder that there will be a pyr get together in North Lake Tahoe on
Sept 24-26 and NOW is not to early to make your reservations......at the
Stevenson's Holiday Inn, 8742 North Lake Blvd, Kings Beach CA 96143.  Anyone
and their pyrs are invited.  (Yes, the motel allows dogs -- no deposit
required.)  Please make your reservations directly with the motel at
1-800-634-9141 and let me know that you are coming so that we can make
assignments for the pot luck dinner on Saturday night.  Any questions, just
email me privately.  Tell them you want the Sierra Pacific Great Pyreness
club rate ($55-65/night).

Elisa