RE: [PyrNet-L] Up and Running???

Robyn,

<<On Saturday, Greenville, SC had an all time high temp of 104!  By the time
we got home, all the dogs wanted to do was lay under the ceiling fans or on
the A/C vents and sleep.  (Funny, so did the humans in our household :-)) >>
Everyone has been having such unusually hot weather but us. Here in the
Texas Panhandle, we have had an unusually mild summer, with much more rain
than we normally get. Everyone here has been complaining about the humidity,
something very rare for this part of the world! Bet you were glad to get
home! I'll hope for some relief for you guys where the weather is punishing
all living creatures!

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us