Re: [HoE] technomancers

In a message dated 11/13/1999 5:08:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
smilingbandit2@yahoo.com writes:

I'm going to take this oppurtunity to tell people I'm working on Deadlands-
The Far Out West, and the two entries I sent thus far are not all. You'll see
mor ein the weeks to come, and sooner or late, they'll be on Scott's site,
assuming he doesn't do anything odd like quit the hobby.

Peter Berard
The Jolly Gringo
Grand Maple Fish of the Surrealist Political Party

<< Hi all, i'd just like to steer you towards my new
 Arcane Background for HOE; the technomancer.  Check it
 out at
 http://members.tripod.com/scotthacker/tech/tech.html.
 It's swell! >>