Re: [BNW] Stat Maximums & Teleporters-MATT

   Well lets see if I can help.

   Stat Maximums, as far as I know there are no maxes for Deltas only norms (which is 5D6),  So the 8D6 is legal.  Since you seem to not like the idea of it getting any higher then make suggestions on other things to buy.  Ideas are more tricks like Bullseye, Knock Down and Knockback or things like Spirit, Notice, Guts, Persuasion or my favorite Lie.

   As for the Teleporter, it sounds like a good trick but it might need like 2 extra successes at range and maybe only 1 if he grapples them first.

Hope this helps
Wu Lung Martial Artist/Blaster
(who wishes she had 8D6 Speed)