[BNW] Lances

   A while ago we were talking about charge attacks and I suggested using Lances.  Since I have heard nothing from anyone else I finally decided to try something and see what I got.  So here it is;

Lance
Wooded  +0DB  Str+1/Str+3 Special
Metal   +0BD  Str+2/Str+4 Special
Cost 50 for wood, 100 for metal

  If the user of a Lance does not have Fightin Lance then it is used as a regular charge attack, with damage as the second rating. Note if used in HtH(nonchargeing) then the first damage is done and there is a +2TN to hit as a lance is not made for this kind of thing, thou a broken lance can be used as a regular club.
  On the other hand if the delta has Fightin Lance then the fun begins.  When a wooden Lance is used it adds +2 damage instead of +1 per 5" traveled to a max of +20 and a Metal Lance is +3 to a max of +30.
  To make a lance requires Weaponsmith TN 5 for wood and 7 for metal, if the maker does not have Fightin Lance 1 or better then add +2 TN.

Let me know what you think.

Wu Lung Martial Artist/Blaster