[BNW] Stat Maximums & Teleporters-MATT

Hi Matt & all!

I have two questions here about my dangerous duo I'm running for.

1) My tough has been saving all her XP and buying nothing but Speed. Now
that we've been playing since before October about twice a week, she's on
the verge of having an 8 Speed! Egads! Anyway, I have been ok with it up
until now since it has been just the two of them, but I think an eight is
going to be a bit much. I didn't see a listing of stat maximums in the main
book anywhere, but I might have missed it. So my questions is: Is there a
max for stats for the packages, or is it like Deadlands and the Cost doubles
after a certain level. IIRC, DL has a Max die type, but not a max number of
dice, so I really can't base a decision off of it's rules.

2) My teleporter wants a trick that he calls "selective" that would allow
him to teleport specific items off of a person he's touching, such as their
gun from their holster/hand, out of their clothes, their belt, et cetra. He
knows that I will *not* allow him to use this to pop
Gadgeteers/Armourgeddons out of their suits. But my question is: Is this
something that Teleporters can do already, or does it need to be a trick?
They can already stop velocity when they port, which is VERY butch (imho),
so I was wondering about this as well.

Thanks in advance!
--
GAry m, minor epot