[BNW] Internet support-MATT

Hello:

In a message dated 6/7/00 11:00:12 PM, barak@staff.angelfire.com writes:

>I was wondering, does AEG plan on supporting BNW on the web? Will deltatimes
>ever be updated?
>Now that products are coming out on a regular basis, it would be great to
>see, and would certainly help strengthen the game itself.

I agree. AEG has just recently got the rest of the site up and running, so
getting BNW on it was a low priority until now. I talked with Marcelo at the
office today, and he has some great ideas for how to use the website to
promote Glory Days, including some sneak preview material. I believe you'll
see some movement here soon.

Speaking of getting products out, apparently Bargainers is back from the
printer. I haven't gotten my copies yet, but I suspect it will hit stores
around the end of the month. After that, it should be Glory Days in August
and Crescent City in October.

Thanks for playing!

Matt Forbeck
AEG