Re: [BNW] white House Snuffer Fields

Actually,

Secret Service is notorious for distrusting "technological" answers to what
is essentially a people problem. In my world, there simply aren't
snuffer-boxes at the White House. Too many of his staff/security are deltas
and you don't want your protection being stripped like that. They depend
much more on 'personal' level of Security. Patrols and watch stations. Good
luck getting close enough to the place to blow it up.

Technology fails way too much to be relied on as a 'uber' defense. Think,
power grid disruption, and the back-up generators switch over. There is
going to be about 30 seconds of significantly reduced power during the
switch due to battery/generator back up, and that is a huge window of
opportunity.
UPS (uninterupted power supplies) are NOT flawless.

AND, it has already occurred to my parties Gadgeteer that if you can make a
device that snuffs powers, you can make a device which sustains them in
opposition.
AND SINCE I have NO #$)#$(@)ing clue as to how/why the suppression field
works. AND no #)$(#)(ing clue as to the 'source' of delta powers. I am left
hanging in the wind, and making a ruling in absence of information from the
"META-PLOT" which could torpedo my future use of any product put out.