Re: [BNW] Speed and Such

> This grows tedious. Page 189, Chevy Camaro:
> Chevy Camaro, Durability 15/3, Pace 100, Turn 5, MPG 20, Size 10, Armor
> 10/-, Top Speed 120mph, Cost $30,000.
> Perhaps yours is printed differently?

nope: but it says what I said.  pace = 100 and top speed =120 not 100 pace =
120mph since calculations based on the other information in the book say
that 100 pace = 90mph I am forced to assume that the stat line means that
you should give it 100 pace when moving about the combat board, but on a
long straight road with no obstactles is can get up to 120mph

Ewan