in Re: [BNW] Go-go-gadget.....

>OK, for the kinder-gentler games. Just one "sympathyzer" could do
> a lot of damage with little tweaks. Jets failing if taken over say 30"
high
> (crunch...), or jets getting stuck full blast when a left turn is followed
> by an increase in velocity (crunch).
> This is a gaping hole, because this is exactly the sort of tactic my
players
> would think of. Basic military guerilla theory. Attack the supply lines.
> disrupt communication. destroy equipment.
> And I have ZERO information. I hope Delta Prime fixes this.

heh those PCs sound familiar. Now the rule book explicitly states a 1:1
raito of suit to gadgeteer what a pain in the but! im just goin to change
the rules in my game. a gadgeteer with a well funded lab/workshop and a team
of clever scientitst to help can maintain multiple gadgets (like Q in james
bond) Of course now my PCs will want to start building labs and stuff in
coloumbia, but i can deal with that, fire bombing locals etc etc

problem #2 similar to the gadget problem delta healers. from the background
these seem to be in every hostpital working as regular surgons. wtf? surely
they will be extremmmmlly highly payed if there are only a few?

so....

Q1: what percentage of doctors are healer deltas

Q2: why dont healer pcs amass huge fortures healing the rich and famous

Q3: ummmm there is no question three... YET

Q4: oh yeah, if a PC turns up at a hostpital with a gun shot wound whats the
chance hes going to get a healer and how much will it cost..... see its
these little details that make a game good

Ewan