[BNW] In your BNW

I like the story so far. Yes some points I am a little lost on (Like just
what does the Covenant/Bargainers have to do with the other powers, etc..)
anywho...

I eagerly look forward to finding out more and the questions I list here I
guess in a way I am looking for answers from the "official" source. But that
will come in time. Ok now to my point.

In Your BNW: ok first how do you view the martial law in the BNW US? Does
each state line look like real world US/Mexican border? or Tanks parked on
the side of the road, or perhaps no change from today?  TO me martial Law is
curfew with patrols at night looking for trouble, random search procedures
are the norm, and spot ID checks at any time are everyday events. (kind of
like on Venus Wars when Ishtar takes over IO). Also in the comic where
Patriot is caught, an attack chopper and a tank are present, is this common
or was this extraordinary for Patriots capture? I think that it would not be
unusual for this kind of force present in an area just not all in the same
place, say 1 or 2 tanks per rural county and 3 or so for a major city. Any
other ideas?