Re: [OT][BNW] Shadowrun and stuff

IMHO I love Shadowrun...I GMed it for almost 3 years...the only drawback is that
my players were throwing obscenely amounts of dice ( 14+) ...I'm considering
making using an alternate dice system or just making rules to deal with the lot
of dice...but last time I did that I made the game extra deadly ..so I'm cautious
now...

--
Prepare for trouble!
And make it double.