Re: [BNW] Brave New World in the bargain bin

Steve Crow wrote:

> I like DC Universe, but it is _not_ an introductory game.  I can't speak
> for Marvel (the original TSR version had this simplicity - don't know if
> the new one does) or Aberrant.

It is simpler and faster than the old Marvel game (and much simpler and
faster than BNW). It also takes shorter time to make a character in that
system than it does in BNW even though it still have the total freedom of a
universal superhero game.
  But its game mechanics don't really make it a good choice if you want the
style of gameworld that BNW has because it is simply too 4-color.

Nikolaj Lemche

E-mail: nikolaj@mail1.stofanet.dk
Homepage: http://members.xoom.com/Kuranov/