Re: [BNW] New game for me

From what I can deduce from sifting the material, there is what is known as
an Alpha level power (in all ways spiffier than lowly Delta levels), and
also what might be termed "versatile" Alphas (those possessing normal power
limitations but possessed of many power types). Kennedy the imposter would
be safe as an Alpha under a Delta snuffing field if he chose to let it
affect him (and those surviving Alphas were all under such a field during
the Blast, and since Kennedy engineered the project I would assume he'd
cover his lily white @$$), and if one would consider that a delta gizmoteer
would create a Delta-grade snuff-field (based on the power package) Kennedy
would then be nearly immune to its effects (the +25 penalty Snuffers get to
snuff Alphas which includes a saving throw). We are discussing the
machinations of a master manipulator after all...

wyldsong@provide.net