Re: [BNW] New game for me

>green mile was fine, but it kept to the promised publishing dates.
>
>as it stands now, we're going to have to wait a year or more before the
>mega-plot unfolds.

My sentiments exactly.

>i would have less of a problem with this if i thought there might be some
>surprise in store, but as the game is set-up: kennedy and DP bad, defiants
>good. pretty cut and dry.
>i like the oppressive regime, but there isn't really much of a choice as to
>which side to align one's self with, say compared to aberrant where every
>group has something appealing...

I have a small hope that the Delta Prime sourcebook will, in some small way
portray them in a sympathetic light.  Part of me wants to run a game of
heroic Primers facing down the Defiant scum :-)

>maybe matt has some great secret in store for us, but based on what has
come
>out so far, it would require alot of explanation...

I think it involves King Jack, three vampires, a half-dozen deaders, the
Pope, a secret Defiance cell dedicated to tearing down Crescent City and
replacing it with Chicago, a bottle of Night Train, and the Evil Unlimited
Dancers.

Theron
Houston