[BNW] New (or tweaked) power package

Hmm, I just thought of a few easy quirks to power package:

The Paragon: this is a tweak of the gunner package. Just make the skill
bonus apply to any one skill of the players choice. Thus you can have a
martial artist (bare/club/or blade), or a thrower, or a driver, or a sneak.
I guess you'd have to think up two "exclusive" available tricks to go with
each. Shouldn't be too hard to shift them around. (Chambara Attack for the
Martial Artist: variation of Ricochet allowing them to use an extra success
to continue attacking anyone in range using same mechanic as Ricochet,
Driver gets a "burst of speed" skill of Flyer, etc...)