[BNW] Delta Prime (the Book)

Hi all,
Other then what is up on AEG's web site has anyone heard (seen, touched or
anything else) something about the Delta Prime book? the web site was
updated last week and listed it as an April release. It's half way through
now and I was just woundering if any thing has changed (posible know delays
etc..) I relaize that most release for BNW happen at the end of the listed
month or first part of the next one, but if someone knows about any delays
then this will help.