[BNW] Alphas and the next few books

Hi all:

I'm about to start a game and was wondering how some to you have handled
making alphas. I know its my game but I'd like to see how other GMs have
done it.

Also do any of you have any idea what books are coming out after Evil
Unlimited. Please tell me that he's not doing a book for every power pakage!
I've heard he's doing one on the Bargainers which is good they need one the
Gadgit guys need one and the Covenant/Schism need one but thats about it.

later

Jason