Re: [pyrnet] Rimadyl?!?

On 11 May 2004 at 7:39, Pip Clews wrote:

> Instead, we use a simple Bufferin
> (human form stuck in a hotdog) to keep his arthritic
> joints comfortable after an active day. This is safer
> on the stomach than Aspirin and is certainly better on
> his mood than Rymadil. Good luck with it!

I have several dogs with arthritis, although not young: I have had
very good results with Glucosamine to ease those achy joints.  The
natural glucosamines are a safe way to treat joint problems in dogs.
I personally use Glyco-Flex II, which I purchase from KV Vet
Supply.  Now most vet clinics also carry these supplements.

Judith
Taos, New Mexico
jsmiller@newmex.com
http://www.collo.net/~ksane/judy