Re: [pyrnet] Rimadyl?!?

Our young pyr has been prescribed Rymadil a few times
for different symptoms - joint pain, strains, even hot
spots! He didn't respond well to it at all. In fact,
we couldn't even tell whether it soothed his pain, as
he was so lathargic and seemingly depressed, he hardly
wanted to move. Instead, we use a simple Bufferin
(human form stuck in a hotdog) to keep his arthritic
joints comfortable after an active day. This is safer
on the stomach than Aspirin and is certainly better on
his mood than Rymadil. Good luck with it!
-Pip, Tanna and Dirk the Dog