Re: [PyrNet-L] Fw: worth reading (Tear Jerker)

Barb, your last sentence is so true.  Like Marci, I often get tired of
explaining why  all of mine are spayed and neutered.  I wish that
Television would  actually show what happens to these animals, but the
people who need to know never do!  They wouldn't want to see it, they
would be upset..well that is exactly what should happen.  It should not
be so easy to dispose of a life.  I sure agree with your last sentence!
 Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas