Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat, Rescue: Looking for a special home

In a message dated 8/23/99 8:13:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dancingpyr@aol.com writes:

<< wonder what people would do, if they added "a third dog to the family and
 decided one of theirown children was too much trouble to care for"???  Do
you
 think they'd be looking for a new home for the kid?

That's the problem with our world today. If it doesn't work into your
schedule throw it away. How can someone keep a animal for 8 1/2 yrs and toss
it. Doesn't make any sense to me. Oh well I don't have 3 kids so I can't
judge.  Lots of good people and connections on this line sure something will
work out

Suzi, Quincy and Tex