Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue Looking for new home

Could never understand those ads for dogs in the paper 'free to good home -
owner moving interstate' (so? it is not THAT far!) or the excuse 'but we
rent and it is hard to find a place that will take dogs' (More difficult,
yes - but take it from me, NOT impossible - and why did they get the dog in
the first place then?)  I just can't understand the throwaway mentality -
get a dog and the minute it becomes 'inconvenient', you throw it away!!
Even harder to understand when they have had the dog for several years!!  I
can tell you that my dogs are mine FOR LIFE!! I am not giving them up for
ANYTHING or ANYONE!!

Sorry folks, just had to vent - On top of everything else that has happened,
I had to have the little rescue Keeshond (8 1/2 yo) I took on euthanased
this week due to multiple medical problems left untreated for far far too
long by his previous uncaring owners (several large tumors and a thyroid
condition to name two).  I do hope that you can find a home for Jack that
will give him the love and care that he deserves.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm