Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat, Rescue: Looking for a special home

<< "Jack" is 8 & 1/2 years old and his only problem is that his
 owners added a third child to the family and decided that he was "too much
 trouble to care for". >>

I wonder what people would do, if they added "a third dog to the family and
decided one of theirown children was too much trouble to care for"???  Do you
think they'd be looking for a new home for the kid?

Never mind - my "kids" are our animals (dogs, cats, chickens, horses, geese,
and goats) - and each have their own special place in our household.  Here's
hoping for a better home for Jack!

Robyn - the mum with the furry and feathered kids