Re: [PyrNet-L] where is everybody?

Jan,
Your message re. the snow in your area reminded me that I really do like summer
time...swimming, the vacation at the beach, being outside and school vacation.
I hate the cold, but the dogs love it.  Bet your dogs are having a great time.
It is a bit cooler today.   Just went outside because all the dogs were barking
so much.  Found all the dogs barking at the sky....there was a beautiful hot-air
balloon overhead.  They seemed pretty satisfied at having chased it away.
There is a balloon festival in our area this weekend. and the weather is
supposed to be cooler, so all the Pyrs will have a great time chasing the
balloons away.
Charlotte (who would much rather hear about your cold weather in summer than to
hear about your summer weather when it is cold here!)