Re: [PyrNet-L] Dresses?

Thanks Judith, In thinking about it you are probably right about it being
breed selective.  I think dressing nicely is always the thing to do in
the ring, if for no other reason than finishing off the appearance of
your dog, that we all work so hard at getting ready for the ring.  I just
think a nice tailored pantsuit, can be very attractive and functional
against the dogs as well.  Small women leaning over an I. W. for set up,
might actually benefit from slacks, judging from some I have seen!

I asked simply because there seemed to be an implication that women were
now required to be in skirts and dresses, rather than just personal good
taste.  I'm sure we have all seen some real   "wing-ding" outfits, in our
time.  I loved the description that Lisa gave of the mirror embellished
blouse.  I could just imagine it.  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas