Re: [PyrNet-L] Where is everybody?/fear of thunder

Tracy, well I know I'm here.  It amazes me to see this list so slow.
Strange not to have anything come in.
We are once again breaking records for heat here
( the bad heat hasn't gone on as long, but now it is turning in to the
same thing as last year, as far as breaking records ), and we are back to
trying to make sure all the out-door animals make it through.  Last year
we lost a pile of chickens and ducks to the heat, and it was so
depressing!

The Pyrs. go out, sniff around for a few minutes, do their jobs and then
dash back up the steps and stand packed against the patio doors (
smearing nose -full of " pup-kiss" all over the glass ), until we let
them back in.  They go for the air-conditioner vents.  It's miserable
right now!  Air-conditioner went up in my car the other day, so having to
go out is an ordeal.  Even the pool water never gets out of the 90's.  We
sure are not doing much at this end, and neither are the dogs!  That's
all that is going on here!   Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas