[PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS PROGRESS REPORT "2000 WORLD CONFERENCE AUSTRALIA"

Hi Folks, I am forwarding to you all the latest progress report for the Year
2000 conference.  It is attached below.

Regarding accomodation  - I want to add that if any listers decide they want
to visit the Canberra region before or after the Conference, I am happy to
have you stay here (at least I know you won't complain about the Pyr hair!!
:-/)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au