Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr/Yorkie household

Hi Jen,
I had the same problem when I brought my Pyr. home she was 2yr. but my
Papillion accidently jumped on her she was laying on the floor and he went
to jump on the chair. Same thing she pawed him down, then he (the Pap)
decided to continue growling at her whenever he wanted to. She is a dominant
Bitch and the only way to handle it is let her know right away I was top
Bitch!! I made her do a down and let the Pap. go to her while I was there if
he growled and I did dominant down with him,  chances are the Yorkie isn't
Obedience trained most people with small dogs can't do it cause they are
sooooo cute at least that's what my clients tell me in class. If he's not
trained teach him at least down a submissive position, it will work out that
Smokey will realize the Yorkie isn't a threat, teach him to ignore or leave
it when he is near the Yorkie.
Good luck
Donna
Lakeside K-9 Services