[PyrNet-L] Pyr/Yorkie household

Hello everyone!  Smokey and I recently moved into a house that has a one
year old Yorkshire Terrrier, unneutered male and a one year old female
neutered Golden Retreiver.  Smokey is a 3 year old, male neutered pyr who
is well socialized around dogs.  Smokey loves the golden (he especially
loves to mount her, even though he's fixed) but the Yorkie is another
story.  The Yorkie is an obnoxious 5lbs of yapping and nipping.  Smokey
tolerates a lot but the Yorkie jumps up into Smokey's face and nips at him.
 Smokey then gives a warning growl and if the Yorkie ignores it (which he
usually does) Smokey attacks the Yorkie.  So far Smokey as only pawed him
to the ground and mouthed at him but I'm afraid Smokey will actually hurt
him.  Not by biting him but he could crush this little dog with one paw.

Does anyone own a Yorkie that could give me advice?  I checked some Yorkie
websites for a description on what they're like and the websites are all
noticably silent on temperment and barking.  Of course when you check the
Pyr websites, including the AKC, temperment is a prominent topic.  Do
Yorkies serve a purpose like hunting or something?  Is there anything I can
do with him?  So far treats and being nice have not worked (have you ever
heard of a dog that doesn't like dog treats?!).  I'm going to keep him and
Smokey separated for a while but that does not solve the yapping issue.

Any help or insight would be appreciated!
Jen and Smokey