[PyrNet-L] Dog Bite Question

Our 7 month old Pyr was bit on the nose at obedience training this
morning by a boxer.  It wasn't provoked and the other dog's owner just
didn;t have it under control at all.  Margo yelped a lot and didn't
retaliate.  The surface of her nose is very scraped up and it doesn't
appear to have damaged any other area on her face or her mouth.  The
bleeding stopped quickly.  We don;t feel like it needs veterinary
attnetion being that it's the weekend and emergency service is al that
is available and it's not that bad of a bite.  The question is that our
trainer told us to use Neosporin or any antibiotic cream on the area.
Is this a good idea?  With it being on her nose, she will lick it off
for sure and I'm not sure about her ingesting it.  Thanks in advance.

Kris