Re: [PyrNet-L] HEALTH: Urgent!!! Serious skin irritation

Exuse my poor english.
But I do wonder if a snake or a dangerous insect may had the
possilbilyti to bite him?
You can maby not contact a vet in the middle of the night,
but you could maybe phone the nearest hospital and ask if they
have any ideas about what you can do to help him.

I do wish you god luck. It is a terrible situation to be in.

          Best wishes

                  Lisbeth Alanne, White Magicīs Kennel, Sweden

                  white.magic@swipnet.se