[PyrNet-L] Pyr Sighting

Well, I saw A Pyr on TV last night!!  It was in an episode of Funniest Home
Video's here.  Luckily a friend saw an ad for the show with it in and
alerted me, otherwise I would have missed it! (don't watch too much TV as a
rule).  The Pyr was in a conga line of people.  They were all sort of 'bunny
hopping' along together - one Pyr standing up in the middle of a line of
about 20 people!  Looked so georgeous and the Pyr (he was a BIG boy by the
look of it) looked like he was having the BEST time with all his buddies!!!
:-D

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au