Re: [PyrNet-L] New Puppies

<<We had, or I should say "Jazz" Am.Mex.Int.Ch. Mistry's Jazz of Stonybrook
had 12 puppies, all in less than 6 1/2 hours. All are doing great and so is
mom. The proud sire is Fr.Ch. Gardayan des Grands Corents........This litter
came from frozen sperm from France, and was artifically inseminated not
surgically.>>Kim Lasley

Congrats on the new arrivals - this sounds like it will be a litter worth
watching! :-)  So pleased you have had such great success with AI - not
always an easy thing.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au