[PyrNet-L] New Puppies

We had, or I should say "Jazz" Am.Mex.Int.Ch. Mistry's Jazz of
Stonybrook had 12 puppies, all in less than 6 1/2 hours. All are doing
great and so is mom. The proud sire is Fr.Ch. Gardayan des Grands
Corents.

This litter came from frozen sperm from France, and was artifically
inseminated not surgically. I have had many frozen and cooled semen
litters with great success. But this was the first time that I had used
frozen from another country.

I am very fortunate to have Carol Bardwick - Canine Cryobank, Carol has
been working with cooled and frozen semen for 18 years, with a great
success rate. To have this all work you need people that know what they
are doing on the collecting end and on the end with the female.

By doing frozen and cooled, there isn't the high cost and risk of
shipping females for breeding, or dealing with temperatures being to hot
or cold and not being able to ship your female when it is time to breed.

Kim Lasley
Mistry Great Pyrenees &
GPCA National Rescue Coordinator