[PyrNet-L] Second Annual Goat Field Day - does have pyrs!

Hi Everyone!

For any of you folks close to the Greenville, South Carolina area, I wanted
to invite you to the Second Annual Goat Field Day put on by the Upstate Goat
Producers.  While the majority of exhibits and talks will be on or about
goats, livestock guardian dogs will also be presented.  David and I will be
taking at least one of our pyrs (as well as an Oberhasli goat).  As well as
goats and dogs, there will be goat ice cream, goat fudge and goat meat
prepared in several different ways being offered for lunch.

The field day will be held this Saturday, August 7 from 10:00 am until 3:30
pm at Clemson, in the Red Barn off Hwy 76 across from Tri-County Tech.

If you're in our area - please come by and visit.  If you have any questions,
you can contact us privately via email.

Regards, Robyn and David Allwright
dancingpyr@aol.com