Re: [pbmserv] Need help with reading backgammon boards

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 04:53:03AM -0700, Douglas Zander wrote:
> A few people seem to have problems seeing some of the
> boards (especially backgammon boards).

I've been experimenting with gmail.com, and it fails miserably for
pbmserv use.

The threading model is flawed, and there is no way to display
messages in fixed pitch fonts that I've been able to find.

I've register my issues with the google mail team, but have to
wait for them to make it a user option.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>