Re: [pbmserv] Need help with reading backgammon boards

A few people seem to have problems seeing some of the
boards (especially backgammon boards).  I just wanted
to mention that I had this problem on Yahoo! Mail
until I found that I could increase the number of
characters shown on the screen.  When you go to:
MAIL
then
OPTIONS
then
SCREEN WIDTH
the default screen width is 72 which makes the boards
all scrambled because of line wrapping. Simply change
the screen width to 80 (or more) and you should be
able to see the boards in one piece without being
scrambled due to line wrapping.  I believe that other
web-based email providers (like Hotmail) should have
this also.  I am not sure how to do it on MSN.  I hope
this helps those who have written to me asking how to
fix the screens so they can see the boards properly.