[pbmserv] Broadcast from alchemist via PBM Server

werewolf games 107 is now forming. The theme this time is heavy metal
bands (guess who watched VH1's "Most metal Moments" tonight *grin*).
We will be starting at or near 10:30 AM Eastern US Time on Monday July
26.

New players are always welcome. To join the game, send the following command :

werewolf join 107 my_name my_password my_favorite_metal_band

Replacing the "my_" words with, well, your information! Rules ant
other info can be found at http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/werewolf.html

Hope to see you there!
--
-- Kevin Sonney