Re: [HOE] Saint T

This is the most absurd and complicated Blessing I've ever seen, much
less imagined.
But, of course, I dig it.  I'd let my players take it, except that I
don't allow Martyrs that are alive in the real world.  It's one of those
rare, weird times when I manifest a conscience or sense of honor, and I
think it amounts to wishing harm on one of the "good guys."  Otherwise,
I'd probably have four players all wanting to have Templars Blessed by
Saint Cash...

On Wed, 4 Jul 2001 00:48:53 -0500 "Nick Zachariasen"
<zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> writes:
> O.K., here he is.  Yes, it's a bit silly, I know, but come on- it's
> Mr. T!

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A. Ranallo

"Perhaps trying to get past immigration at JFK with a movie of a women
field-testing a 12-inch vibrator playing on my forehead wasn't the
brightest move..."
-Critical Miss, Issue Seven (http://www.criticalmiss.com)