Re: [HoE] Hopler dead?

>         Man, first PEG decides to stop putting adventures in the sourcebooks (a
> pet peeve of mine) and now we get indicies (indexes?). My cup runneth
> over... On the other hand, Goff's working for them full time now, so I

I'd like to add my voice to this. I wholeheartedly agree. I'm looking forward
to Iron Oasis even MORE now, and I didn't think that was possible. Keep up the
good work!
	-Loki (ugh, a me, too post)

--
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer <loki@triadntr.net> My opinions are my own, YMMV, BYOB.
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada