[HoE] Product Announcements

Okay gang,

For '99, the following books are set to arrive at the warehouse Friday, and
should be on shelves about 3 weeks later:

December '99
Monsters, Muties, & Misfits
Killer Clowns
South o' the Border
Worms

The 2000 product schedule will be posted this Tuesday on the web site
(www.peginc.com).

I want to make one announcement now, however. We will *not* be doing a
miniatures game, nor will we be producing minis this year. The market is just
too crowded, and with certain west coast companies about to flood the market
with lead as well, we just can't risk getting swallowed until we've
recaptured the market share we used to have.

HOWEVER, we are doing a new series of cardstock standups for the RPG (both
lines). The first batch will be in January, then we'll do another pack every
other month for about the next year so that you have all you ever need to
play our games. You'll also see these cardstock characters in our adventures.
That way you'll have every character important to an adventure ready to pop
out and play. We're calling this series our "Cardstock Cowboys." Those of you
who ever played Marvel Superheroes (one of my all-time favorites), the
standups will be something like these (3 sided, not like SJ Games' cardboard
heroes which have only 2 sides).

That's all for now. Thanks, gang!

Shane