Re: [HoE] Veteran's Day [ot]

	Gosh, I didn't want to get involved with this thread, but I just have
to. I agree 100% with Allan's sentiment (which is nicely written as
well). What better definition of a hero than one who is willing to kill
and die to protect home and hearth from the devastation of war? I dount
that anyone would dispute that the taking of human life is an
abomination, but when it comes down (as it so often has in history) to
us or them, it has to be them everytime. I'm grateful those brave people
put it all on the line for me, and I say the very least they deserve is
a little respect once a year.
							-Dr.23