Re: [BNW] An new trick fopr hounds...

In a message dated Sat, 24 Jun 2000  7:33:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mike Bentley <hansolo@io.com> writes:

<< After reading the info about the Huond packae in Delta Prime I though of an interesting trick for them.  I'm not certain if it's appropriate or not and it hasn't been playtested at all, but here it is.

Power Detection:  If the Hound gets one extra success she may determain what powers one delta, within her range, has.

Mike Bentley
hansolo@psychoticdreams.com>>

  Off the top of my head I would say it is a bit powerful to detect what someone is without them using their power.  How about if their target uses their powers while the hound is locked on then they would get a roll to determine what the delta is.
  I suggest this more because if hounds could just detect what a delta is without using there powers, gives the hound an unfair advantage both in an out of combat.

Wu Lung Martial Artist/Blaster